Bombucha’s Kombucha - A truly handcrafted product
The all natural health drink known as the elixir of the ancient world.
Made with the finest of natural ingredients to create a slightly sweet mostly tart fizzy drink. That will make you euphoric and uplift your senses. To truly appreciate this drink crack open this finely crafted booch and let it’s flavours engulf you with all its goodness Kombucha is made by fermenting tea by using a culture called SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria & Yeast). The SCOBY helps digest the sugar in the tea to produce good bacteria and this my friend is the miracle portion that is known for detoxifying the body and maintaining a healthy gut. Fermentation allows the ingredients to be broken down in such a way that it helps the body absorb the nutrients much better.
Why does the Kombucha taste different every time?
The flavour of a Kombucha is affected by 2 main factors : the ingredients used and the fermentation process. All our products use natural ingredients and are naturally fermented. Natural ingredients never taste identical every time you use them. Just like no two apples will ever taste the same. So each time you purchase a product it will taste a little different. If you do not refrigerate, the product’s taste will change further into a more sour version. Although that doesn't mean that the Kombucha has lost its effectiveness. Infact that's the magic of fermentation, the process only halts by refrigeration. The sheer fact that Kombucha tastes slightly different each time you order, is a testimony to the hand crafted nature of our products (factory made would mean identical taste in every batch) and presence of completely natural ingredients.
How should I store the Kombucha?
There is only one rule to storing Kombucha - refrigerate it at all times. Leaving it outside unrefrigerated will ferment the product further. This does not mean that the product has spoiled. It just means that more fermentation has taken place which has resulted in a stronger sour taste.
Coconut Kefir : Original
Enjoy the refreshing and energising nature of coconut water with the health benefits of a traditional kefir.
Add this to your post workout routine and see its magical benefits transform you inside out.This no fat, no sugar,
naturally aerated, vegan and lactose free elixir is truly heaven sent.
1. Source of many nutrients : Cocofir has the combined nutrients of coconut water and kefir. Kefir is naturallyrich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, Vitamin B12, riboflavin, Vitamin D and Magnesium. Coconut water
further adds more nutrients like Vitamin C, Manganese, Potassium, Calcium and Sodium to this elixir
2. Great for your gut : Kefir is probiotic that introduces good bacteria into your body which helps to keep your digestive tract in good shape. In Fact you will be surprised to know that Kefir is a stronger probiotic than
3. Antibacterial properties : Kefir is enriched with a probiotic called Lactobacillus Kefiri that is found only in kefir. Studies have shown that this probiotic can restrict the growth of various harmful bacteria like Salmonella and Ecoli. One of the carbohydrates present in Kefir called kefiran also has antibacterialproperties
4. Lower chances of osteoporosis by improving bone health : Cocofir is rich in vitamin K2 which helps the body
absorb calcium easily. Increasing your calcium intake will ensure that your bones stay healthy through your
youth and old age.
5. Lactose Free : Normally kefir is low in lactose, but cocofir is created with a special formulation that ensures
that the final product is entirely lactose free. It is perfect for anyone who wants to introduce probiotics in their
diet but is lactose intolerant
Is Cocofir Vegan?
Yes cocofir is a completely vegan probiotic. Unlike regular kefir, we have replaced the lactose rich ingredients with coconut water. This makes the drink totally lactose free and vegan.